So I read a blog post on here today that got me thinking.
22 productive things to do when your feeling lost and don’t know whats next. It’s a self help list of things to do to get you through that stage. one of the things suggested was to make a list of 10 things that are worrying you, heres my list.
- money- not being able to pay my bills
- my dark thoughts and what it may lead me to do
- my lack of care for my health and wellbeing
- not becoming something my family can be proud of
- losing matt (my fiance)
- being unlikable
- carrying on like this ( going around in circles in life)
- never being good enough – my beauty and my brains
- not being able to get past my mental health issues and my past
- having no passionate skills to progress in a career or personally (like art or playing an instrument ect)
When I look at this list i feel empty like I have no idea where to start to change this list, I feel lost in how to make things better. Im worried that i’ll never be able to change the things on this list, but i need to not give up. At least i made this list and i know my worries in life, its just about getting past this list and making a change.
See you soon, A xx